Good news! Applications for KAUST Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Each year KAUST Internship is offered to 130 international students in 150+ projects. The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months. KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship 2022-2023 will provide USD 1000 Monthly Stipend, Private Bedroom/Bathroom and Health Insurance.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology is a private, international, graduate-level research university located in Saudi Arabia. With a mission to be a catalyst for innovation, economic development and social prosperity in both Saudi Arabia and around the world, the university is dedicated to advancing science and technology through interdisciplinary research, education and innovation. Curiosity driven and goal-oriented research is conducted by students, faculty, scientists and engineers to address the world’s pressing scientific and technological challenges related to food, water, energy and the environment.
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program Internship is an opportunity for exceptionally qualified international 3rd baccalaureate or above and Master students to conduct research with faculty mentors in selected areas of basic and applied research projects.
Each Year they Select 130 Students in 150+ Projects available from around the world for the KAUST International Internship Program to drive students with insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance to gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors.
KAUST Internship Summary
- Institution(s): KAUST
- Location: Saudi Arabia
- Internship Focused Areas: Click here to view 150+ research projects
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year.
KAUST Internship Benefits
KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship will provide following benefits:
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- Private Bedroom/Bathroom.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
KAUST Internship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship:
- Required Languages: English. Strong verbal and written English Skills. Recommended levels, minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- 3rd Year and above Baccalaureate or Masters Students.
- GPA 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
Note: Current PhD candidates, KAUST students or KAUST alumni are ineligible to apply.
Also Check How to write an Impressive Academic CV for Scholarship along with Template
How to Apply for KAUST Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win VR First Marketing and Growth Hacking Internship:
- Make sure that you have the following documents:
- Official Transcript(s) in English from current and previous institutions.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Valid Passport.
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Choose your internship program from here.
- After choosing your program, fill the first application with your personal data and create an account with your username and password.
- After that, check your mail which will include the link for the internship program application. Fill it out and upload the documents then click “submit”.
To know more about KAUST Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) Internship, please visit official website: